Saturday, April 7, 2012

Book Signing - Lovejoy's Market

I had a book signing today at Lovejoy's Market in Plain City, Ohio today. Set up my new folding card table in the lobby and set out all my books along with some bookmarks and some of my little MOO cards.

There was lots of foot traffic today going through the store. I lucked out and they were having a big Easter sale today. Quite a few people stopped by in the first hour, but then it seemed to dwindle. I did sell some books though and passed out bookmarks to a good number of people.

Behind Closed Doors was my big seller today. The town I was in is fairly conservative, so I got a few looks from patrons over Slave. One lady picked it up, looked at the back, and quickly laid it back down. The whole part of book signings though is exposure; getting your name out there. Hopefully I've generated a few more fans at the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to get your name out. I give you props going to a conservation place for book signings.

    ReplyDelete