Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Weekly Update - April 23, 2013

I know. I'm a day late with this update. A group of us spent the weekend in Fort Wayne, IN for a girls weekend. It was loads of fun, but exhausting at the same time. When I got home, I took a 2 hour nap, and I'm still not fully recovered. My mind and body are not in work mode, which is making getting anything productive accomplished a challenge.

A lot of non writing things got in the way last week, but I did manage to finish another chapter in FA4. My beta is comping at the bit for the next chapter, which in my view is a very good thing. It means I'm doing my job well. If she didn't care, then there would be something wrong, right?


TRUTH IS OFF TO THE PRINTERS!!!!!! The head of the TWCS graphics department emailed me the final proof of Truth last week, along with the full cover for me to sign off on. It is now out of all our hands. Now we wait. July 25th can't get here soon enough. I can't wait for you all to read this one. Some early reviews have already started to come in from bloggers for this one. Here is what one of them had to say, "Exceptional, Enthralling, thought- provoking, soul gripping and shockingly intense!"

I updated my website with all the conventions I'll be attending this year. I'll be going to one almost every month throughout the rest of the year, and will be as far west as Las Vegas. Hopefully I will get to meet lots of readers along the way. To check out the up to date list, click here.


There is only one more week to make your donation to The SUBCLUB's Spring Giving Event. If you haven't yet taken a look, please do so before April 30th. I will be sending out a signed copy of Slave to someone. *My giveaway is open internationally* http://thesubclubbooks.com/?page_id=9835#



No comments:

Post a Comment