Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Update - May 27, 2013


I hope everyone is well on this Memorial Day. Its hard to believe that it's the last Monday in May already. Time is flying by at an unbelievable rate. I spent the afternoon at my mom's house for a cookout. There is nothing like hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. Yum!

Writing has been going well on Finding Anna, Book 4. I hit 104,000 words last night, and the story is still going. I've got about 9 to 10 more things that need to happen before I finally close Stephan and Brianna's story. I've spent nearly six years with these characters. It's going to be sad to say goodbye, but it's time.

While I lamenting over saying goodbye to Stephan and Brianna, I know you all are dying for book 3 in the series. Truth will be out in only 55 days.
 
Lots more writing to do this week, so I'm going to keep this post short. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment