Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekly Update - July 1, 2013


An early 4th of July present for me as I finished the first draft of Finding Anna, Book 4 last night. All I can say is WOW. This one took everything I had and then some. Right now the manuscript is a grand total of 145,000 words. I think my editor just about fainted when I spoke to her this morning on the phone and told her. LOL. There were a lot of blood, sweat, and tears that went into this one, so I'm hoping you all love it once you get your hands on it early next year.


Speaking of Finding Anna. We only have 24 more days until Truth is released. Can you believe it? It feels like this one was a long time coming, and I can't wait for you all to read it.


Inner Goddess is hosting a Hottest Male in Literature contest over on their blog, and Stephan needs your votes. Voting goes until Thursday, July 4th, and by voting you're entered to win a goodie basket full of all sorts of yummy reads, including a signed copy of Red Zone.

Also, Finding Anna is the Book of the Month over at Inner Goddess for July. They will be discussing Slave, Need, and Truth throughout the month. To join in the discussion, click here. (Anyone can view the discussion threads, but you do need to be a member to post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment