Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekly Update - November 4, 2013

Hello everyone. I hope you had a great Halloween. My October flew by way faster than what I would have liked, but part of that was because I spent five days in Austin, TX for the Texas Book Festival. I'm home for a few more days, and then I'm headed back to Texas for Readers and Ritas. The last time I checked there were still a few tickets left, but that was several days ago. If you'd like more information,  you can check out their website here. After that, I'm home for the remainder of the year. I don't mind traveling, but I have to admit that it will be nice to not have to go anywhere for a while.


This month I'm primarily focused on getting Paul and Megan's book finished. It's the third book in my Daniels Brothers Series, and I know a lot of you are anxiously anticipating Paul's book. If you haven't read any of the Daniels brothers' books, then you are missing out. Behind Closed Doors is the first in the series, followed by Red Zone. Paul's book is slated to release late next year, and I can't wait.

I also know you are all waiting with baited breath for the fourth and final installment of my Finding Anna Series. I am happy to report that the manuscript for Trust has been sent to the formatter, and will be making its way to the marketing department soon. March 20, with be here before we know it.

If you haven't registered for the Big Cocks and Broomsticks giveaway, there is still time. The giveaway is open until November 11th, and there are some great prizes up for grabs from all the participating websites, including the grand prize from the host blog of a $100 Amazon or B&N gift card. Click here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment