Monday, December 23, 2013

Last Minute...Everything

With only two days left before Christmas everything seems to be moving at one hundred miles per hour. Even though I've had my shopping done for a few weeks, I have nothing wrapped. To add to that, my to-do list appears to be growing, rather than getting shorter. There is so much still to do with only a little over a week left to accomplish it all.

So lets get to the good news.

The re-edits for Hidden Threat are coming along nicely. Baring any major complications, I should have them done, as planned, by the end of the year.

I've had a few people ask me about the re-edits. No, the story itself isn't changing. Hidden Threat was my first novel, and I've become a much better writer since then. All I'm doing is going through and cleaning things up a bit. If you're paying close attention, you may notice some changes to the layout and sentence structure. There are also going to be grammatical changes. While going through the story this time around I noticed a lot of places where commas or words were missing. Those are the kinds of things I'm fixing in this re-edit.

One of the nice things about going through Hidden Threat again is that I'm remembering how much I loved Cali and Matthew. They are both such independent characters. It was great fun seeing how they came together and fell in love again.

I'm hoping my publisher will be able to get the re-issue of Hidden Threat out to readers by the end of January. Stay tuned for more details on that though as I won't have any concrete details on that until I get the story back in their hands and an editor looks at all the notes I've made.

Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4)

It's been confirmed the forth, and final, book in my Finding Anna Series, Trust, will be released on March 20, 2014. Ironically, this also happens to be the first day of spring. For fans of the series, I'm sure you can see the coloration. I can't wait to share the conclusion to this series with you. Stephan and Brianna have been with me for almost seven years. It's been difficult to say goodbye, but gratifying as well.

Brianna is lost for the fourth time in her life. Each time was unexpected, and each changed the course of her future. The first life-altering event occurred when her mother died, and she moved to Minnesota to live with her father.

The second was when she was kidnapped at the age of seventeen and forced to be a slave. She would never forget those ten months. Brianna thought her life was over.

Everything changed again the day Stephan steamrolled into her life and brought her home to live with him. She had no idea what to expect—what life with her new Master would hold. That first month with Stephan was, in some ways, more confusing than the prior ten. As a slave, she’d known her place. With Stephan everything was new and different. He’d given her freedom and so much more.

Five months after Stephan rescued her, Brianna once again finds her life flipped upside down.

In this fourth, and final, installment of Finding Anna, Brianna must unearth strength she never knew she possessed. Stephan can no longer protect her from the outside world. She must learn to trust herself, embrace who she is, and discover who she wants to be. Only by facing her demons can Brianna find true happiness and peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment