Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow Rollers And More

It's the beginning of a new week and Ohio, along with the eastern half of the US is being taken over yet again by the polar vortex. While I'm not looking forward to potentially setting a new record low tomorrow, my husband and I did wake up to something rather cool this morning.

According to the weatherman, these are called snow rollers.


Apparently, they are very rare. The snow has to be light enough to be blown around by the wind, yet wet enough to pack. We had more than half a dozen in our yard this morning. Neither my husband, nor I, had ever seen anything like it before so we had to take a picture.

Edits


Editing is slow going. With this weather all I've wanted to do is curl up under a blanket and watch my newest obsession…Coast Guard Alaska. Let me tell you, this show is very inspiring. I might just have to write a story about one of these guys somewhere along the line. ;)

Back on topic, though. The editing for Paul and Megan's book, Crossing The Line, is moving along. I've made it through the first 7 chapters. I know it doesn't sound like much, but progress is progress. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

Finding Anna Read-A-Long




Don't forget to join us next week for the start of our month long read-a-long of my Finding Anna Series. We will be starting at the beginning with Slave on Tuesday, February 4th. The discussion will take place in the Sherri Hayes Book Club on Facebook. To join in, all you have to do is join the group and participate. It should be loads of fun, and there will be door prizes given out at the end of the event. I hope you can join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment