Monday, January 13, 2014

The Start Of A New Erotic Romance Series

This last week I began writing my 9th book. It will be the first of a new BDSM erotic romance series.

It's early days, but I thought I'd tell you a little about the two main characters in this first book.

Drew is a firefighter in St. Louis. After his last relationship, he realized he needed something more. This lead him to Serpent's Kiss, a private BDSM club.

Beth hasn't had the best of luck in relationships. Her last one ended only three months ago, and it left her not sure if she could ever trust another man again. The last thing she's looking for is to jump into another relationship.

This will be a Femdom story, which is a new adventure for me. We'll have to see how things unfold, but so far I'm enjoying these two. :)


Picture source:Timothy Wildey via photopin cc

1 comment: