Monday, March 6, 2017

Etsy - Buy Signed Copies Of Books By Sherri Hayes #Romance

I'd been going back and forth trying to figure out the best way for readers to order signed copies of my books. I'd tried Google forms in the past, but unless I check it every day it doesn't work all that well and I'd much rather use that time writing instead of checking a form.

A couple of months ago I came across another author who was using Etsy to offer signed books to readers for purchase. I did a little research, talked to a few other authors about it, and decided to give it a go.


All of my full length novels are available now on Etsy. 

Click HERE to get to my Etsy store.

***Note: Short stories are not available in print. Please click on the covers to the right to purchase the ebook versions.***

No comments:

Post a Comment